- Development of diffusion welding (cold bonding) technique for realization of improved high quality metal contacts or wafer based anisotropic hetero-polytypic interfaces (specific wide bandgap heterojunctions);
- Lab-on-Chip solutions for medical applications (e.g. Heater design, THz measurements for detection of content of droplets, etc.).
- Bioimpedance application in biological environments (e.g. Medical and resque applications like the check of the quality of tissue surgery);
- Impedance and eddy current measurements for material parameters detection (e.g. Constractive surgery applications, Euro-coins quality).
3. Cognitive Electronics:
- Sensorics and sensor networks, signal processing, NF communication, specific antennas,telecommunication solutions, IoT, etc. (e.g. resque vests for life guards, smart city solutions, etc.).