The Scholarship of ENSTO ENSEK AS for School of Information Technologies students
The Scholarship of ENSTO ENSEK AS is intended for School of Information Technologies students.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice and willingness to complete internship in ENSTO ENSEK AS with following assignments:
- creating an apllication based on QR-code for exposing ENSTO products on their own territory - a) showing product information, while scanning QR-code (b) finding product location;
- WarRoom maps system digitalization - using application for entering data and showing the processed information on big screen;
- In addition to creating an application, student should have the knowledge in the field of databases and data security and cooperate with ENSTO ICT-specialists.
The amount of the scholarship is 1650 euros (single payment). Completing the internship in ENSTO ENSEK will be rewarded with payment. Length of the internship and the salary will be negotiated between student and ENSTO ENSEK.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TUT Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- at least 1 recommendation from a TUT’s lecturer.