The Scholarship of Draka Keila Cables
The Scholarship of Draka Keila Cables is intended for a successful Electrical Power Engineering Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- are studying full-time load; accumulated curriculum is at least 30 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- topic of the master thesis is related to Draka Keila Cables field of activity
- an active attitude towards life and participation in promoting student life
- willingness to cooperate with Draka Keila Cables through out the studies by mutual consent.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff;
- a rough draft of the master thesis (in free format).