The Scholarship of AS Fujitsu Estonia
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load, accumulated curriculum is at least 90 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Possibility to complete internship in AS Fujitsu Estonia
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
Additional bonus to take part in Fujitsu Europe forum in Munich in november of 2017.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TUT Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- at least 1 recommendation from a TUT’s lecturer