The Product Development and Engineering Bachelor Study Scholarship of AS Kitman Thulema
AS Kitman Thulema Bachelor Study Scholarship is intended for a successful student of School of Engineering The Product Development and Engineering Bachelor Study.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using acatemic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load and have at least 60 ECTS at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes;
- applicants grade-point average per last 2 semesters is 3.5 or higher;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area;
- willingness to cooperate with Kitman Thulema.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment).
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takse place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TUT Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from the Dean’s Office;
- at least one recommendation from a member of TUT’s teaching staff.