Skeleton Technologies Master Study Scholarship
The Scholarship is intended for a successful master study student of Electrical Drives and Power Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics or Product Development and Production Engineering of Tallinn University of Technology.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load, accumulated curriculum is at least 30 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- enthusiast in his field, who's goal is to complete his/her bachelor studies and to become star in his/her field
- smart and active future engineer, whos training is just not limited with school work, but include practical experience;
- willingness to cooperate with Skeleton Technologies team;
- is not already the staff member of the Skeleton Technologies team.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application;
- essay (1-2 pages) on topic of "My journey to become star in my field and what have I achived to 2025?"
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the master study results from Deans Office and copy of bachelor studies grade certificate;
- at least 1 recommendation from a TTU’s lecturer or former Employer or leader of the student organization (where have you been involved).