Astlanda Ehitus Integrated Study Scholarship
The Scholarship of Astlanda Ehitus is intended for a successful Civil and Building Engineering Integrated Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load; accumulated curriculum is at least 180 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.0 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- willingness to apply the acquired speciality;
- an active attitude towards life and commitment to develop studied field;
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff.