AS EVR Cargo Master Study Scholarship
AS EVR Cargo Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful Logistics or Product Development and Production Engineering Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- willingness to sign contract with AS EVR Cargo, contract imposes the following conditions of completing internship with AS EVR Cargo and having the possibility to write the thesis by AS EVR Cargo suggested topic.
- an active attitude towards life and commitment to develop his/her speciality field.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff.