Telia Bachelor Study Scholarship
The Bachelor Study Scholarship of Telia Eesti is intended for successful Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies bachelor study students, who comply with the following conditions:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- at least one recommendation from a member of TalTech’s teaching staff.