The Jüri Paju Master Study Scholarship (financed by UNIT4 Eesti OÜ) is intended for a successful Informatics, Analysis and Design of Informations Systems or Business Information Technology master study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- grade-point avarage 3.5 or higher
- fan of his/her speciality and goal is to become star in his/her field.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office (first year students present the copy of their Bachelor’s degree diploma, including study results);
- a recommendation from a member of teaching staff, the supervisor of training practice or the graduation thesis.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee (informing also the Council of TalTech Development Fund).